Equine Market Watch - new shop!!

Best go for the Dancer range then inhs!! They are all gorgeous.. I casn see a maxed out credit dard looming....

Best go for the Dancer range then inhs! They are all gorgeous and I can see a maxxed out credit card looming!

You seem to have managed to post... were you trying to link to a picture? I'll have a go for you. :)
I can't make the picture show up - but if anyone wants to see, here's a nice strappy vest top with Dancer on. :D It says We Will Not Look Away
http://www.cafepress.com/equinemw.163702359
163702359v5_240x240_Front_Color-LightPink.jpg

Last edited:
Tee hee... im soo proud! i cant believe all those things with my icckkle dancer on...and for such a good cause!
as was pointed out on a different forum...at least it wont hurt you if dancer tramples on you now...lmao!

I thought you'd be pleased! Here's another design. There are several and you can get them on different items like T shirts, mugs etc. And I hear a few more designs still to be added... ;)
These designs are exclusive to Equine Market Watch, you can't get them anywhere else!
163330381v10_240x240_Front.jpg

Just had another look and there are even more things in the shop. Would love a hoodie too Crystal Fire.. but would get arrested.

newrider.com