equilibrium massage therapy

evanka

Sep 14, 2009
i work at a yard where most of the people there use one of these on their horses. A friend of mine has one and let me borrow it on my mare and i couldn't believe the difference. she is usually very tense but after having this on for 30 minutes she was stretching through her neck and really striding out from her shoulder. She was also lifting her tail more than i've ever seen her do before. so i am seriously considering buying one and just wondered what you all thought if any of you have one or have used one

my friend had an equissage machine for her 20 year old arthritic gelding, we were sure it did make a big difference in his stiffness and lengthened his strides. it had the hand pack that you could attach directly to their leg. was very good, but a lot more pricey! he did seem a lot more supple tho!

I have one and although my horse certainly seems to enjoy it..... and tehrefore it probably relaxes him. I have seen no amazing transformation....

Ask me in a month, my horse is getting one on pay day ;) i've heard good things about it on here before, hence why i'm treating him to one.

newrider.com