equifest and Rocky results

SmallHunter

Jul 18, 2008
Our little welsh sec a went to his third show on the 16th and won his yearling class!:D he also came 3rd in an open M@M small breeds class and Qualified for C@T,Royal London,Trailblazers and amateur showing society!
Picture116-1.jpg

We took B to Equifest on saturday, We really messed our INT SHT show up because i was sooo nervous you can see me biting my lip in the picture:rolleyes:, but she won her in-hand spotted class:D
Picture242-1.jpg

Picture244-1.jpg

Well done - lovely photos, gosh I see what you mean about the spots!Very individual - how is she bred?

Sorry I never saw you - I don't know what time you were on but looks like we were in similar rings. Congratulations in the spotty class!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks SFS, we did not leave until about 5 on saturday, we were rushing from ridden ring to in-hand ring!!!How did your hackety thing go!?:D I have no pics of the in-hand, my dad went of to buy some fudge thinking i would not get anywhere!:eek:We have tried to find out her breeding,without any success,but she has appaloosa traits,so possibly appy x???:confused:
I think these pics are a bit better!:D
Picture254-1.jpg

Picture255-1.jpg

Ah thats why I missed you - was due to go over on Saturday but horse has been a bit quirky all week so decided not to stable and get up at 5am Sunday instead..... honest that was the better plan!
He was alternately brilliant and wicked, hasn't been out for the last month and nearly had a meltdown when he realised he was back at a show again! We managed a 5th and 8th in strong company, was super for the two ride judges nd did a good strip and show in the hacks. Massively let down by bucking in front of the judge - child "banged" a crisp packet as we went past and I ripped two plaits out trying to hang on!!!!

newrider.com