Equi hut

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
I'm almost positive I'm going to go ahead and order one of these. I think I'll go for the metal walk through version.

I'm still a little worried about someone coming into the field and potentially damaging it but maybe that could just happen anywhere, my mats have never been touched!

I think it'll be a really good investment and I can always sell it on in the future.

I'm thinking I would lay my mud control mats through it so he has somewhere dry to stand inside and then a little patio area on each end.

Anyway any thoughts?

Sounds good, they look really sturdy.

I have some fake cctv cameras with a little solar panel that lights up a flashing led light and I think their install was the turning point for my uninvited guests, they were only a few quid on Amazon but look real enough unless you’re close. My landlord recently went to bury his dog at the farm and let me know after in case I saw it on my cctv and wondered what was going on and he was right next to them!
BW Solar Power Fake Outdoor Dummy Security Home CCTV Camera LED Light Waterproof https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007XZN1W4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_EF90ECH6EC0JAEYKMXHX

Reactions: MrA
They look super - I just had another google! Very envious, can't have anything like that here it would blow onto my neighbours farm within hours probably. I'm sure Ale will love it! He's a lucky pony. :D

Reactions: MrA
Sounds good, they look really sturdy.

I have some fake cctv cameras with a little solar panel that lights up a flashing led light and I think their install was the turning point for my uninvited guests, they were only a few quid on Amazon but look real enough unless you’re close. My landlord recently went to bury his dog at the farm and let me know after in case I saw it on my cctv and wondered what was going on and he was right next to them!
BW Solar Power Fake Outdoor Dummy Security Home CCTV Camera LED Light Waterproof https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007XZN1W4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_EF90ECH6EC0JAEYKMXHX
Really good suggestion thank you!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com