End of season ODE/ Round up.

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
Twin 2 competed Max and he was a star. 36 dressage, clear SJ and 1 honest stop XC over a full up BE course. He was flying XC and has been jumping clear at 80/85 SJ all season. So all looking promising for BE80T events next year :):)

Oscar was sold to a PC home before the ODE and is now enjoying attention from FIVE young children in Devon which he will love. Twin 1 has a new pony, Genevive, who is very sweet.

9A_0151.jpg Screenshot_20171020-162438.png Screenshot_20171020-162502.png 11E_0182.jpg

9A_0151.jpg Screenshot_20171020-162438.png Screenshot_20171020-162502.png 11E_0182.jpg

Great pics they were obviously enjoying themselves:) Rather that me beating around the bush, spill the beans, what's your new addition like. x

Reactions: KP nut
Aw very very pretty, I love the pink bit on her muzzle. Lovely pics, look very happy together. x

I love the Iron Grey but you don't see many around. She would have been born black. Get lots of photos because her coat changes every year.
This one won't be outgrown she looks to take up the leg.

Yes she's pretty chunky. And Max is a mini horse so will also hopefully not be outgrown for a good few years yet! Unfortunately i think my girls will end up very tall as they have huge feet!

Ginny is a 5 yo connemara mare recently arrived from Ireland. Perfectly calm under saddle but very unused to general handling: grooming, rugging, stroking etc. At first I could not even allow Katie to handle her unsupervised. A bit of a shock after saying goodbye to the world's most affectionate pony. But she is improving every day and is much less defensive and more relaxed, so it's lovely to be able to get some photos of that. I love her colour. Such a shame they grey out! I love a gleaming white grey but ours is unlikely to be one of those!

Max's run of good form continues.... a red and a blue today in the 75cm and 85cm classes. Has qualified for Cricklands too which is quite exciting. It will be a 3 day championship in March. Just so happy with them both. They are forming a wonderful partnership. That grin says it all!!

20171112_145001.jpg 20171112_145027.jpg

Reactions: squidsin and joosie
Yes he's fab and she rides him so well. They had a tough time in Spring/early summer when he turned 6 and hit the Kevins but they worked through it. So proud of her resilience and persistence - she spent months taking it right back to basics to rebuild their confidence in each other. Nice to see all that hard work paying off now.

Well that is how you become a better rider isn't it! More educational than a pony that just needs a few buttons pushed every now and again.

Absolutely fantastic! You must be a v proud mum. That's what I want for me and my daughter - to be out competing together. I'm quite happy to be behind the scenes and driving the lorry!

Absolutely fantastic! You must be a v proud mum. That's what I want for me and my daughter - to be out competing together. I'm quite happy to be behind the scenes and driving the lorry!

Actually I get more nervous watching than riding! The next step for them is British Novice and those fences just look absolutely huge because they are so much wider even though they are only slightly higher. It's a big step up. I keep saying 'not yet' but one day they will go for it and I'll be hiding behind my hands I think.

newrider.com