Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
Im feeling like a giggle, so c'mon dont be shy ..embrass yourself :D

Heres my AWFUL ones...

...and strettttttchhhhhhhhhhh

SDC10272.jpg

Ooooo the shame :eek:....
SDC10573.jpg

Well I don't know about embarrassing - I'm very impressed with the first one. Wish I could still stretch like that - just trying to get my foot in the stirrup is quite a struggle these days!

I'd give anything to have a rear end your size! A photo of mine in the same pose would require an extra wide lens on the camera :eek:

I fell asleep riding on the beech when I was a kid I fell of when the horse stopped and I broke my arm, the embarrassing thing was she was only doing a slow walk at the time and I hit the only rock on the beach. I told my mum I was doing a cross country course and came of at a gallop.:eek::D sorry no pics

I jumped on and immediatley dropped off the other side, a bit like a pole vault!

Oh I did this last summer on madam... but I took the saddle with me hahahhaha. Both me and it went up oneside and down the other!!!!!!!!!! LOL

This is how to be thoroughly led (or perhaps bullied... :p) by a small fat pony
_MG_2697.jpg

_MG_2708-1.jpg

The sheer "Ive had no sleep, I did a night shift last night" look
IMG_0165.jpg

I know Ive posted this before... but its more "How to be led by your pony" stuff

Great pics :) I actually thought that they were going to be a 'different' sort of 'embarrassing' horsey pics.... was getting ready to post some corkers too...

<off to scrub my mind with soap now>:rolleyes:

Great piccies everybody! Love the one of you popularfurball on your pone, thats great - you look so peaceful......lol........

Great pics :) I actually thought that they were going to be a 'different' sort of 'embarrassing' horsey pics.... was getting ready to post some corkers too...

<off to scrub my mind with soap now>:rolleyes:

Oooooh go on, post it!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! :D

Hohoho..... I don't actually think they should be posted LOL. Cos they contain male horse parts:eek:

However... I might be persuaded if someone posted something pretty risky first ;)

Oooooh go on, post it!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! :D

Hmm, sorry I don't have any! The closest I've got is photos of Roxy rolling and flashing her *whistles* but it can't really be considered 'rude' I don't think!

If this is what you are meaning, I feel mean posting it on his behalf... that said, he walks about like this all the time, so obviously feels like he has something to show off about ;)

01072010756.jpg

I've got a couple.

s576982784_1224138_5506.jpg

Don't get caught having a kip on your horse and don't check fly bites when your mate has a camera

s576982784_1224135_4508.jpg

Aww, bless his little thing:)

Anyhow, not quite a horse but there is a saying which might be derived from something like this:eek:

hung_like.jpg

If this is what you are meaning, I feel mean posting it on his behalf... that said, he walks about like this all the time, so obviously feels like he has something to show off about ;)

01072010756.jpg

newrider.com