EDT - Scotland?

No sorry

But i'd also like to know! Would like to get chinooks looked at soon - old owners said he has been done but would like to double check anyways

Yeh Nookster, Im in the same position, old owners said the same about my two but don't think they did, they are only 2 and 3 and want to get them used to the Dentist aswell but don't want their first experience with me to be a bad one :eek:

I will ask my yard owner tonight and also a good friend thats on another yard and put up the details for yourself and also to hear other peoples comments before asking them out.

I'm with Mackie and Brechin Vets and been told clyde valley are better.

I only needed his vaccination so far so have been unable to comment on experiences. But i also have people who swear by Mackie. Good to hear others views though

we used a guy from edinburgh. not sure if he's still in business as this was about 12 years ago!! think his name was Brian something, will check with my mum tonight. i tend to stick with my vet coz there are quite a few cowboy EDTs operating in scotland that i've heard bad reports of.

I can highly recommend Alex Scott

This web-site has the numbers qualified dentists Equine dental technician

I've had him come do my lot for the last few years and have been very impressed. Much more thorough than the vet and when my friend had him come do her donkey, he did an extremly conclusive dental report for the vet to have some of her teeth out (much better than most of the dental reconds we get in at the vets!)

He's so patient with the horse and never shouts or looses his temper. He spent 1/2 an hour making friends with Pink (she's headshy and nervous of men) and never once raised his voice at Tia when she continously reared on him. After spending almost an hour trying with Tia (she was being a madame, not scared :mad: ) he eventually gave up and still never charged me! (had to get the vet to sedate her to the max later)

newrider.com