eBay again

LindaAd

Feb 20, 2000
Dorset, UK
Visit site
Anyone had anything to do with someone called First Discount UK? They're selling Myler bits at less than half price. I know bargains that seem too good to be true generally are, but I can't see anything wrong with this one ...:unsure:

Jeeze! They are bargains. I was a bit sceptical when I first looked at them as they have just posted stock photos for a lot of them but the ones they have taken photos of do seem genuine. The product tags look slightly different to the ones on the bits that I got (they were in a tiny clear plastic wallet) but the bit itself looks authentic and they may well have changed the tags. Hmmm! If I was looking for a myler I'd certainly take a chance on one of them!

Thanks, Rubic. That was much what I thought ...I googled: if people are very bad there are usually lots of warnings on t'internet, but i couldn't find anything, although that could be because they have such an uninformative name :smile:

I have just had a look and it looks like some are cheaper as a stock clearance, as in not popular sizes or types. Its what's left I would guess. They have listed at £45 and £65 etc which would fit mine.

It looks like the non dressage legal are cheaper.

Last edited:
sure they're genuine Mylers? I ordered a knock-off on ebay and sent it straight back as I was not happy with the quality (it had sharp egdes on the lozenge).

I've seen the fake ones before. I have to say that looking at the photos they have taken of some they look real, that is of course if they send the ones in the photos :wink:

When I ordered the last myler I bought the website I bought it off told me they were discontinuing the one I was buying and a few others so maybe that is why these are so cheap for mylers!

newrider.com