Early-ish Seasons Greetings

Hev

Aug 16, 1999
Cambs/Lincs border
Visit site
This Thursday we fly out for a month's holiday in the USA - so just signing off for a while and wishing everybody a wonderful Christmas, New Year, and New Start to the Millennium!

Hev
xxxx

Yeah, where? I'm in Boston. :>

Happy Christmas to you as well; hope you have a great time in the states! Let me know if you'll be venturing into Boston at any point!

-cyn

Hiya
We are actually going to be based in Orlando (surprise, surprise!), but I have friends in Louisiana - so I'm going to take the plunge and drive up there. She has told me that New Orleans is a "must" on the way, and I have also heard that St Augustine is really nice.
If you can give me any pointers - they would be much appreciated!!

While you are in Orlando, go to the beach. It may be too cold to swim, but you can still have a lot of fun. I have never been to New Orleans, but it sounds like fun, especially around Mardi Gras. Do the friends you are visiting have horses, or will you have to go through horsey withdrawal? Have Fun and Merry Christmas. By the way, when you come, do not be alarmed about all the talk of Y2K- it is all a bunch of baloney! :)

Allie

newrider.com