Drop down advert on forum?

Yes there seems to be an excess of them today for some reason? I don't know half the time what is a thread and what's an ad (lol guess that's the idea then we click on them!). Oh well, it will make me slow down and take more time to read carefully................

Yes there seems to be an excess of them today for some reason? I don't know half the time what is a thread and what's an ad (lol guess that's the idea then we click on them!). Oh well, it will make me slow down and take more time to read carefully................
This is what Iā€™m getting too, I get why we have to have Ads but itā€™s very confusing, irritating and off putting having so many in between posts šŸ˜ž

This is what Iā€™m getting too, I get why we have to have Ads but itā€™s very confusing, irritating and off putting having so many in between posts šŸ˜ž
They are annoying me now - there are so many today I can't face looking through the threads, I almost clicked on one because I thought it was part of chunky monkeys post but it wasn't. They are just about everywhere flickering and darting about. I could cope with two on a page but today I have them wedged between each post. Eeek.

Okay they are so bad today again - there's one at the top of the page - is everyone else seeing it? Something about blocking ads? Only thing it's blocking is the menu bar and then when it does move it jumps all over and covers the thread. Argh.....................................
And there's another one with feet on it. I'm going to throw up if that shows up again!

I see that one sometimes. Usually the same as twice in a row. Just now I only have 3 on this thread, it is usually 4 or 5. Just now it is ā€œsumup ā€œ haylage and ā€œbossā€

newrider.com