Don't know if anyone will remember me but hi

LokiSofi

Oct 11, 2003
New forest
Been a good few years since I was last on NR but I found my way home lol.
Don't know f anyone will remember me but hello all and look forward to being involved in NR again :) :)

Hello welcome back. I remember the name. Can you provide a horsey update? I'm better at remembering the horses

Hello welcome back. I remember the name. Can you provide a horsey update? I'm better at remembering the horses
Lol likewise.
Sadly I'm currently horseless after a really bad time last year I had to rehome all my horses last Christmas including Joey (big beautiful bay ex racer ) but now back on my feet and on the look out for a new four legged friend as 6 months horseless has been horrendous

Welcome back :D Sorry about having to rehome your horses, I remember Joey.

Don't know f you remember me, but I have Ted (now Shay) who you used to own :D He's now retired and living on our 30 acre smallholding in Ireland.

Of course I remember you and dear old Ted. He must be ancient now. Was only telling my bf about him yesterday. Still got pcs of him lol. He looks amazing
Welcome back :D Sorry about having to rehome your horses, I remember Joey.

Don't know f you remember me, but I have Ted (now Shay) who you used to own :D He's now retired and living on our 30 acre smallholding in Ireland.

Reactions: No_Angel
Of course I remember you and dear old Ted. He must be ancient now. Was only telling my bf about him yesterday. Still got pcs of him lol. He looks amazing

Think he's about 26 now, although could be older. He's chilled out a lot, especially since we've been over here (he likes the room to roam,lol) but he's still Shay and occasionally likes to head butt me and take off down the yard whilst I'm trying to lead him,lol. :D

Hi and welcome back :) I remember you too. Sorry you have been through the wringer and hope you get back in the saddle soon.

Rofl oh he's still old Ted then lol....he was about 15/16 when you got him and that's got to be 10 years now?? Must be 26/27. Glad you finally got yourself lots of land you were looking in wales last time we spoke lol

newrider.com