Does anyone want to find me a nice girth?

any preferences on materials? Dressage or GP?

I have a nice wintec chafeless dressage girth which is wipe clean so dead easy, and is elasticated in the middle which gives an even pull to it allowing the horses chest to expand...

yeh the wintec elastic is good, but i prefer my professionals choice one :D it is elasticated at both ends (rather than just one) so even pressure. also neoprene underside so again, even pressure and no sweat build up/rubbing :D

I'm using the wintec elastic at the moment rather than the chaffless and it seems to be doing the job. Mine has a v forward girthline and finding one that doesnt rub has been a nightmare. Anything with a seam down the edge chaffless or not causes a problem. The wintec elastic doesnt have any seam and squishes up nicely so my vote is for them.

I have a Wintec elastic one for my dressage saddle, and it's great. Fits snuggly and softly and just gets wiped down if it gets wet or muddy:)

I have a Stubben Cord girth, absolutely fab, stops saddle moving, after 10 mile ride, no sweat, brill and easy to wash, i love it, desparately want another!!! They are about £28 xx

Aerborn waffle atherstone girth

I love the aerborn waffle atherstone girths, they are so soft, easy to clean (just wipe down) and have double elastic, making them great to do up. I feel that they are gently on my youngster. They come in brown and black. Around £17.99 + p&p (or I have one for sale)! Lol!

newrider.com