Does anyone one else....

Roxy Sew

Jun 9, 2006
West Midlands
Does anyone else bring horses into almost everything they do!? I am doing a teaching degree and one of the activities we have to do, is teach our collegues about anything of our choice. So guess what, my topic is horse related! I have chosen to teach how to groom a horse....lots of things to talk about!
Anyway if anyone has any photos I could have of horses before and after grooming that would be great!:D

I fear I am almost certainly a horse geek! :p

Yep! I'm doing a Sports Leader course at school; we had to design a lesson to teach of our chosen sport; i picked Mounted Games :D! I'm also involving horses for my Duke Of Edinburgh's Award, my work experience; and lots of other stuff, too :rolleyes:! People get a bit sick of it :D

I do, all the time. I sometimes have to stop myself and go 'Do I really not have another example to prove this point that doesn't relate to horses?!'

And most of the time the answer is... NO! :D

Yeh thats what I say to myself! To be honest though I think it makes me work harder, I have already planned this presentation!! Normally I would leave it until like an hour before! lol:p

Yeh thats what I say to myself! To be honest though I think it makes me work harder, I have already planned this presentation!! Normally I would leave it until like an hour before! lol:p

I noticed i did that, too. Normally i sit there for ages scratching my head and thinking; 'umm what to do, what to do?' - when i was allowed to do something horsey in my Sports Leader lesson i was off! 'Hmm, and the two teams can warm up by playing this game; if they find it easy in trot, have them trot there then canter back to the rest of the team, or move the posts closer together for them to go in and out of; oh and then they can do this...' :D my teacher seemed quite impressed at my enthusiasm lol!

before grooming:
Windcurls3.jpg
Windcurls1-1.jpg

after grooming:
Brushedmane.jpg

I wish I had had a camera with me the day that I got Chelsea from the field and she was completly black - Yes, my grey (proper, Daz white grey) horse had managed to change colour over night!

I spent a good three hours grooming her and it still didn't come off to that sparkly clean gleam!

newrider.com