Does anyone know ...

I wonder if theres enough interest to start it back up. I was searching ebay last night and remembered that I used to use the swap shop for bargains!!

Well it might be a nice idea to start it again - none of my items sold so I might try swopsies imstead! Lol not that I actually need anything... But one can never have enough horse gear... Hehehee

I got thoroughly confused with it all. I would probably never have anything to swap with anyone cause my horse and I are plus size models and everyone else isn't, but I might have had the odd thing to sell, but I'm sure selling was veto'd on the swap shop. Can't understand why we couldn't have it as a swap/sell shop.

Yes the sell or swap sounds far more sensible and do-able. There are a few things I want...and a few things I would be happy to swap.....can admin set up some sort of either/or thing?:smile:

Didn't we get told off for advertising stuff for sale in the swap shop LOL!?? :giggle:

Although I liked it that way (IE putting stuff for sale/swap on one thread) another forum does it and it seems to work well!!:wink:

I always seem to have loads to sell! Mr T will chastise me if I swap stuff - he cannot understand as it is how come I need so much gear....hehehee

Well, there is now a January sale AND swap thread, maybe its worth combining if its popular.
We got told off for putting threads in the cafe if I recall.

It seemed to be put in some obscure place that nobody ever went to!!!

I think the last post was August last year on there, and prior to that it had always been extremely busy!!

So not sure .....!!

newrider.com