Does anyone know of any stables and grazing available around Swale, Kent

sapphire95

Feb 8, 2008
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi,

Could anybody help me please. I have to find a new home for my horse around the Swale area. The yard i am at is fanstastic, really lovely and me and my friends rent it between us so its just us up there and now one of them can't afford the rent anymore as it is a lot of money what we are paying so as she is leaving, her rent gets split up between me and my other friend as we rent the yard as a whole and it will just be impossible for us. Me and my friend would like to stay together so we are looking for a field and 2 stables. We have to give 3 months notice where we are. I'm starting to get a little worried as i have 3 months to find somewhere, but will any yards wait 3 months for us if we find anywhere or what if we dont find anywhere? Does anyone know of any places and any sugguestions will be grately appreciated

Thank you xxx

Hi, where abouts in Sittingbourne are you? We have our horseat a yard in Chestnut Street, next to the A249. I think there is room for other horses, but I am not sure about stables. The YO also has another yard in Borden Lane, there may be stables there.
Also, there is a yard near Teynham, can't remember the name of it, but the YO is called Mandy Maklin, and she has adertised in Pegasus Mag.
I have seen an ad in local farm shop for Scoones Stables in Borden/Rodmersham area. The ad in up in Featherbed Farm along the Bobbing Road.

Hope this helps. PM me if you want more detalis.

Thank you for your reply! I used to be along Chestnut St but wasnt happy where i was. At the moment we have our horses in Stockbury. I dont mind travelling certain distantices, Is the one along the bobbing road opposite the turning towards Stick Fast Lane as that one would be ideal, would you happen to have the number? Are you at Georgie Danes yard? Borden Lane would be good too!!

hi

are you down cox street way by any chance.i was there in the past and that wasnt cheap.we were at a private rented yard down that road.
theres grazing with some basic facilities available next to my rented land in newington.it you want to pm i can forward you further details.
theres a few spaces at crosier sourt at the minute i think.thats in upchurch.
and wallbridge lane had vacancies too i think.

Hi guys looking for grazing in Newington or close by for 2 horses please any help would be great

newrider.com