does anyone else.......

skewbald-mad

Sep 20, 2007
fife, scotland
think their horses tea smells lovely???!!!:D:D:D while i was taking di's rug off tonight really thought his tea smelled delicious!!! he gets selenavite E in it, which i think is the nice smelly bit!!!

anyone else or am i weird???

if your weird then i am too! i love the smell of my twos redi grass and sugar beet and the general purpose supplement that they get makes me want to eat it!!! OH finds this very strange!! lol

All horse feed smells lovely... but nothing beats the smell of your horse.
Mmmm i could sniff her all day..:D

not my own horses feeds....happy hoof isn't very exciting:rolleyes:

but my yard owners mare and foals feed........mmmm

Gem has a new supplement that smells identical to sherbet....mmmmmmm!

Later found out didn't taste like it, just salty. Ooh, and the garlic one is lovely!

Old horse had Molichop, always thought it smelt of chocolate :)

Im weird as well then.

I love the smell of Lady's feed. Even my OH who isnt really interested in horses and find them disgusting animals, in starting to like the smell.

:) :)

oh dear, look what horses have done to some people, they are now eating horse food!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kaisers tea smells lovely too, he's been getting a good mix of things so that he isnt so fussy when i get him home! and i agree with whoever said their horse smells lovely, he has that new horsie smell instead of new baby smell which is much better!

I often think the garlic I add to my horses feed smells good enough to cook with at home!

Love the smell of haylage... doesn't taste as nice as it smells though... :D

newrider.com