does anyone else sing

one of my riding buddies was singing today to keep her confidence as she was jumping for the first time since having a baby :)

Nursery rhymes form her day to day repertoire - so she started with - of all things - Humpty Dumpty!

Needless to say she did really well and did not "have a great fall" but quickly changed to Twinkle Twinkle - and jumped over the moon.....

A.x

With my voice its likely to SPOOK them lol, its like a bag of gravel in a
cement mixer, but I have been known
to give a renditioning of 'I was born under a Wandering Star' AND
I can hit the 'low' bits lol. x

I don't sing, I lost my 'tuning' from a tracheostomy, but my OH's electrician workmate made me a fab cd player which works from a car battery. It scared the animals at first but they all love Ludovico Einaudi, John Dever, Loreena Mcennett and other easy listening stuff.

I used to sing 10 (or 100 if needs must) green bottiles when I first got Joy as she never hacked out off farmland and I was getting her into hacking everywhere. It could get a bit hairy at time and the 10 (or 100) green bottles helped to calm her and me and provide a rythm.

I don't ever sing now I've just realised but I do talk incessantly and make her wish she was death! :yellowcarded:

I do, I find myself singing Disturbia by Rhianna, if he's being a cowbaggage and doing 'Oh but I can't walk that fast' I sing it out loud to keep as a reminder to myself about the beat and that I wont take him walking any slower than that, as he'll do a s--------l-------o-----------w walk heading out convinced he is dying of some incurable disease.

Miraculous recovery though once we turn a corner or he thinks he's going home, suddenly becomes full of life and bouncy :rolleyes:

Yes I sing to my scare-dy cat pony Jimmy ... in fact I even made him his own song up.. suprisingly actually seems to work so it's kinda stuck.

"don't fret, don't fret,
don't get...yourself upset,

No need to worry,
my little furry,
my little furry, worry friend"

I look like a complete looney singing it, but it makes me laugh at how stupid I look, which makes relax, and in turn chills him.. that or he starts behaving so I shut up :)

Yes, when OH and I used to do more hacking I used to make little tunes up (well, usually use a current tune and put my own - sometimes naughty words to it). Stopped doing that though when a group of walkers heard me, OH neglected to tell me they'd heard all the dafty lyrics until they were upon me. I think even Storm blushed as they went past.......hehehehehehehe

Yes, when OH and I used to do more hacking I used to make little tunes up (well, usually use a current tune and put my own - sometimes naughty words to it). Stopped doing that though when a group of walkers heard me, OH neglected to tell me they'd heard all the dafty lyrics until they were upon me. I think even Storm blushed as they went past.......hehehehehehehe

:giggle::giggle:

I only sing when I am hacking alone. but Like FM I forget all the words so it's always about our hacking

your so brave
what would I do with out you, your so brave
Marching on and on

a load of rubbish but it seems to work that or he is well behavioured on the hope that I will shut up

newrider.com