Does anyone else have a tooth of their horse?

¿M€®¥ñ™

Toffee + Pedro = Me
Dec 21, 2005
Australia
Question in title. I have 2 teeth from my miniature horse. I found the both in his stable about 2 years apart. He was about 5 years old and 7, is that normal to loose teeth then?

XoXMerynXoX

I have one of my first pony's teeth which was extracted when she was 24 - it's all green and stained and gross-looking. I've lost that tooth so many times, but it always finds it's way back to me;) Kinda weird

Snip had to have a tooth out while we had him, i couldnt keep it due to the fact it had been shattered into small pieces - hence why he had to have it out from underneath his jaw! :eek:

Yep........grandaughters pony had to have a tooth removed recently, she took it into school to show the other children and the teacher told her to take it home and clean it lol :)

I was lucky to catch quite a lot of Lilys teeth when she was a baby, I also have two wolf teeth the dentist removed too {yuk !}

i was offered one of pony's wolf teeth when they were pulled out. i declined though, because the thing was miniscule (more of a mouse tooth than a wolf tooth if you ask me!), covered in blood and looked like it would make a rubbish keepsake :D

Julia
x

newrider.com