Does Anyone Else Have A Horse As Puddled As Mine?

Caz n Drummer

Sharer wanted for Drummer
Jun 23, 2005
Lancashire
Just worndering if my horse is the only puddled horse in the world?
In this sort of weather, i can not get old Drummer out of his stable lol...he gets his head out of the doorway, feels the rain and plants himself..an no amount of coaxing will get him out of that doorway!
He's nearly 24 and i think he's decided that he's done his fair share of going out in naff weather and would much rather stay in with his rug on and a big haynet lol.
I love that silly old horse to bits but sometimes he does confuse me :D
Caz xxxxxx

Hehehe, yes, Joe is the same! lol, today I put him out first thing and the daft thing wanted to come back in after an hour!!! I gave Storm the choice by leaving her door open and she came back in after 10 mins so I thought knickers to it - gave 'em both a large net and went to work!! what are they like??! I'm always telling them they're not proper horses.............!!!

Aaah bless him, can't really blame him can you, mine are quite happy to come in out of the weather at the mo, in fact they've been happy to come in for a few hours a day all summer.

Hehehe, yes, Joe is the same! lol, today I put him out first thing and the daft thing wanted to come back in after an hour!!! I gave Storm the choice by leaving her door open and she came back in after 10 mins so I thought knickers to it - gave 'em both a large net and went to work!! what are they like??! I'm always telling them they're not proper horses.............!!!

Cant really blame em living up here can we lol.
Are they both doing ok?
Caz xxx

Hehehe, yes the northern weather leaves a lot to be desired! They're both fine (apart from Joe's strained suspensory ligament thanks!) Hope Drummer's doing well too - give him a pat from me and OH!!!!

Well i've been and put him to bed...tried to get him out and into one of the spare boxes so i could muck out without him in ( not easy when he's a fat cob and i'm tall and all arms lol ) and he was having none of it lol, so he had to make up with my elbows proding him when he decided it was fun to stand right behind me.
Serves the daft old sod right lol.
Caz xxxx

Once they have both refused to go out, but I'm afraid they had no say in the matter, it was a case of 'Tough' and they got hauled out. They hung around the gate for about 20 mins hoping we would change our minds. But I soon drove off and left them to get on with it :D me = tough mum (sometimes :p)

newrider.com