Does anyone else get this?

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
..............Feeling.............. When they've just seen a picture, and they connect with the Horse within the photo.. I know I'll never have him, but if he was a few miles closer and I didn't have a horse, he'd be my next one.. Herbie, the Arab x Percheron
http://static.dragondriving.co.uk/images/horsecarts/horse25081-1.jpg
He is 'Gorgeous' and looks as though he would make some one a really nice horse, i'm getting good vibes from him:biggrin:

Not had that feeling from pics but there are horses that I've met that I've felt a certain affinity to... they've not necessarily been mine and some I've felt something for more than I've felt for my own!

Oh I thought that when I saw Herbie!

He just looks so lovely, solid, well put together, what a horse. I hope he goes to someone lovely.

When I saw the advert for my old horse Star, I knew instantly I was going to buy him!

His ad and picture were just perfect and I could have bought him over the phone!

When I first started looking for a loan I came across a horse for sale on horsemart, he was a 14.3 cob, he looked like a mini clydesdale and I kept going back to the photo time and time again :banghead: just wound me up really!

I liked him so much I phoned the lass and asked about bringing him up to me on loan and she said that if he didnt sell in 3 months she would consider it but he sold in a week!

Wasn't looking at what i writing!

Only if i'm reading, as in from a rescue centre or troubled horse maybe.

I really got "attracted" to one particular pony on a website and i felt that was the one before we'd met, but there were so many "blocks" popping up that he obviously wasn't meant to be for me.

Last edited:
Oh he is lovely!!

I've not from a picture but when first saw Luther, a big Irish sports who would normally have scared me with his height and look, in the field at old stables I got the same feeling as when I first saw Scarlet....even tried to work out if I could get OH to buy him so I could be around him lol

Yep! I had that feeling when I saw the picture of JJ on Cortrasna's facebook! Never dreamt he would ever be mine though. The rest is just synchronicity :happy::happy:

He does look like a very handsome chap!

Yes I had that with Shay.

Not sure if anyone remembers but he was called Ted and belonged to a member on the forum, I always felt a 'pull' to him when I saw his pics, and even though he wasn't what I was looking for (apart from the colour and the height) when he needed a new home I just felt like he needed to come home with me.

newrider.com