Does any of you girls suffer with...

Innocence

Jun 1, 2009
PCOS polycycstic ovary syndrome? Those have read my diary will know that i have recently been diagnosed with it. I have suffered with cycsts since i was 16 and have had major surgery to remove a large burst one which resulted in removing part of the fallopian tube.

As well as being diagnosed with PCOS there are further complications with my right ovary, it it full of fluid, very swollen and feels like something is tearing inside every time i sneeze cough etc I have been referred to gynae to see whether they will remove it. I'm sterilised anyway so i don't have to worry about wanting anymore children, 2 are enough :giggle:

Anyway to get to the point, those who suffer with it, do you have really bad mood swings, depression, feel like crying, are never happy etc?

Luckily i don't have the other symptoms like excess hair *touch wood* (although to look at my legs you would probs beg to differ.lol)

Apologies for the boring post but not sure what is going on as i feel quite emotional at the moment, my birthday is coming up too and i just want to shut myself away and hide :frown:

Last edited:
Nope, I don't but my sister in law does. She really suffered with it a few years ago so I can understand your pain :(

I did some research for her to try and find anything that could help her and came across Agnus Castus. My SIL had quite a lot of relief when she was taking it. She also got pregnant after taking it for 2 months. I'd recommend it. It caused her to have regular periods, her mood swings improved and some of the pain was alleviated.

She did find though that some brands were useless, so try and find the best levels and not just go for the first one you see.

newrider.com