DIY space available and looking for DIY in Surrey

jenni_w

Aug 15, 2007
Hi everyone and thanks to those of you who kindly PMd me when I was moving up to Surrey! Sorry I havent answered as I only just spotted the messages (oops!).

I am currently on DIY as part of Bridley Manor EC in Worplesdon and I need to move yards. The yard is fab and the facilites are amazing... but I cant ride in the week as I work full time and the 2 schools, xc and hacking are all over the road which im not riding on at night.

Its amazing in the summer but I want to ride in the winter. It would be ideally suited for anyone who can ride in the light in the winter!!

So, Im now looking for DIY, assisted or even possibly part (£300pcm max) in the same area.

I live in Aldershot (but Im moving to a nicer area next year when we buy a house!!)and I work in Guildford. I would like my gelding to be no more than a 20min drive away from home.

I need a stable (have matting) and turnout either on his own or with mares (he's not at all riggy but just gets on well with mares and not geldings!!). Other than this he is a very laid back boy and only 15.1hh. I would laso need a space to park my trailer at cost of necessary.

I just do a bit of RC stuff with him and enjoy variety, so a school and some hacking is essential for me.

If anyone knows of anything or would like to know more about my yard then please reply or PM me(I will check it this time!).

Me and my boy are laid back but tidy and the only reason I would rather not have part livery is because I enjoy mucking out!!! Weird I know, so I will always help other people on the yard out in return for turning out or something back.

Thanks,
Jenni and Monty

newrider.com