DIY Livery in West Yorkshire

Crazy Mare

Sep 9, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi there,

Can anyone recomend any DIY Livery Yards with good facilities in West Yorkshire?

Something close to home is ideal (Bradford/Halifax border) but obviously would be willing to travel further for a particularly good yard.

Thanks,

CM x :)

What sort of things are you looking for?

I know of a couple of I've been on 2 livery yards in West Yorkshire. One on leeds/bradford border and the other bradford/gomersal area.

Very happy with current yard - Raikes Hall which is in BD4. 2 schools, horse walker, excellent hacking, shows every month in the summer, transport, complimentary vet visits every month, diy or full livery with stable or grass livery year round.

I guess it depends what you're after.

I can give you details of prices/phone no's if you're interested?

Hi Andrea,

I'm looking for a livery yard that isn't a riding school and offers DIY Livery with the use of a good sized arena, preferably with some decent hacking too.

I'm in the Shelf area and do work full time so I would prefer to find somewhere within 15 minutes or so drive.

I would be happy to travel further if I needed to, particularly if I could arrange for morning turn out and feeding to be done by yard staff.

Thanks for your help,

CM

newrider.com