DIY livery in Chobham area

Hi,

There are lots of yards around that area but for the life of me I can't remember the names of any of them! I used to keep my horse in this area back in the 80's and I was teaching in the area in 2002. The only place I can think of is Langshott Equestrian Centre but I don't know if they do diy livery. I know there are a few yards around Pennypots Lane but don't know if they're private or not. Have you looked at the ads in Buttons Saddlery ? you could also try asking in there they always used to be very helpful

Looking for diy in chobham area, pref.with school and resonnable access to common,thanks
ingibl:)

thanks will try buttons, daughter learned to ride at langshot but unfortunately they don't do diy :eek:;it's hard to find a place that has a school too ,anyway , will look around.Just want somewhere where we're not told how to look after our horse apart from obvious rules!

anyone knows a livery yard for rent in chobham area? 6-10 stables ,sep.paddock or school for riding;access to common desirable but not essential:)

you could try the polo place on penny pot lane, he has some seperated stuff from the polo yard?

There's a yard off Philpot lane that does DIY but i dont have the number. Have a drive down that way and see if you could spot it.

Have a chat with the farriers at Chobham Forge, they'll know where all the local yards are as they hack the horses to the forge for shoeing.

newrider.com