Dilemma

I’d start blocking in the horse box then. If you are getting nohere legally then just fight fire with fire. Make it inconvenient for them leave the gate open so they cannot block it, don’t answer the door when they come to get you to move stuff etc.

Honestly if being nice doesn’t work and legal doesn’t work then turn it around just be as inconvenient to them as they are to you. Nothing like a taste of their own medicine.

If this is not your thing then you may just have to put yo and shut up and just deal with it. Only real options left.

Reactions: carthorse
Interesting development, I am told by someone that they saw them viewing a house a few miles away, big old house, money pit, 5 acres of lawn and woodland, no outbuildings, needs absolutely gutting....and Mrs D was heard saying in the shop I want that house, i am going to get it. So hope they do as it will bankrupt them and such a huge project not been touched in years. and having to put up stables. Mr D will do all the work and kill himself in the process but what Mrs D wants she usually gets....lovely house from the outside but it is really really old inside new wiring boiler, kitchen bathroom it's very dark inside, lots of wood panelling plus 5 acres mainly unfenced, no stables so another £100-150k to spend and that's assuming it doesn't need all the damp doing.

Gosh, I could see myself wanting that house, especially with the land! It does look in need of a complete overhaul, though. Can you tell us whereabouts it is? I'd love to look it up on Rightmove...

I hope they go. If they do, make sure the buyers know the real position!

Reactions: Huggy
Interesting development, I am told by someone that they saw them viewing a house a few miles away, big old house, money pit, 5 acres of lawn and woodland, no outbuildings, needs absolutely gutting....and Mrs D was heard saying in the shop I want that house, i am going to get it. So hope they do as it will bankrupt them and such a huge project not been touched in years. and having to put up stables. Mr D will do all the work and kill himself in the process but what Mrs D wants she usually gets....lovely house from the outside but it is really really old inside new wiring boiler, kitchen bathroom it's very dark inside, lots of wood panelling plus 5 acres mainly unfenced, no stables so another £100-150k to spend and that's assuming it doesn't need all the damp doing.

🤞that they go!

64 people went to see the wreck and it was sold in 10 days. Not to our neighbours, whose livery person is parking across our gateway on a daily basis as ever. There is no legal remedy available so next time it happens I will block her in and then the neighbours can move their vehicles to let her out. We are getting quotes to move our main gateway and put it right on the boundary, so they can't use our yard to turn around in which they do and put up a 6ft solid gate to block them out visually. Ditto the second gateway which she parks across every day. The muck trailer is still parked right outside our wall and stinks to high heaving as it is higher than the wall and all the stink blows into our yard and house. We are opening up the gateway at the other end of the property, paying ot have the roadside splay made wide so we can get in and out and regating it. So visually we won't have to see them. Last night shitface charlotte the livery was leading her brat up and down outside our house on the communal driveway, the daughter had two horses tied up on the driveway with her new boyfriend and it was like being ambushed trying to get into our house. Really really had enough of it. So far not retaliated but now will block them with our cars. Very tempted to take our car up to her mum's house up the road, park there blocking their driveway and walk the dogs for a couple of hours, private road same as us nothing to be done.

newrider.com