Diet diary?

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
So there have been a few of us on here recently who are tackling diets,exercise and weight loss,myself included.
I was thinking if people thought it might be worth starting a diet diary that everyone posts in with goals,food tips,exercise ideas and also for moral support for eachother?
For example the moral support I find helps a lot but most people in my day to day life are not dieting so was thinking we could maybe help each other out on here?
What's everybody's thoughts?

Last edited:
Count me in too :) also I have found 'my fitness pal' a brill app. You input your food for the day and exercise and it totals calories etc. you can also adds other people on it. If anyone has it and wants to add others let me know as i only know a few people who have it!!

Count me in too :) also I have found 'my fitness pal' a brill app. You input your food for the day and exercise and it totals calories etc. you can also adds other people on it. If anyone has it and wants to add others let me know as i only know a few people who have it!!

I'm on there as yorkiechick85, I use it to track my weight and measurements.

I have lost one and a half stone since doing the 2 day fasting diet in January.

Ok then shall get it sorted,I will put it in the members diaries under diet blog :)
I have been informed I don't look it but I am starting to feel like I weeble wobble :( and have put weight on since my op,did lose some and gone to pot again hence this idea on moral support,advice etc.
So shall we start it on Monday after the weekend?

Great idea. I can't join, cos I am a skinny:frown:

I do need to get fit though and eat healthy and give up smoking so I might just start a little one of my own to encourage my self to get on with it.

Great idea. I can't join, cos I am a skinny:frown:

I do need to get fit though and eat healthy and give up smoking so I might just start a little one of my own to encourage my self to get on with it.

I can make it a fitness,diet,healthy blog and all things can be included,I too need to stop smoking so we can incorporate all these sort of thing into one,we need title ideas then for a multi healthy diary?

I kind of took it that that was what is was going to be anyway. I'm focussing on control, healthy eating and activity to be healthy and maintain, rather than lose weight.

Yes I was jsut including everything but had not thought of quitting smoking :D
Diet diary is not the right title as its broader than that so has anyone got any ideas as I'm useless :eek:

I was failing to lose weight in January so in April inspired by Wall switched to the 2 day fasting diet.
The fasting days are not the problem.
I am very confused about conflicting advice on the non-fasting days.

Losing a stone and a half is wonderful for you Wally, but I am losing much less than that. May be 3lbs in the six weeks since the start of April.

Me too. Since the boys went out for the summer in March I have gained 1/2 a stone and I am really unhappy with it. I don't want to loss the 1/2 stone as that is unrealistic for my body type and take to much work to maintain so just want the extra was 5 but now 4 today pounds back off.

I to run 3 times a week one a 10K the other to small 5K but and ride every night plus at fri to sunday I ride about 4 horses a day schooling not hacking. but this is still not enough.

I know my problem is I like food a lot.

I have lost one and a half stone since doing the 2 day fasting diet in January.

Well done, Wally! I've been struggling to lose half a stone ... How does it work? Do you eat whatever you like on the non-fasting days, or does it just seem like whatever you like by contrast with the fasting?

newrider.com