Derby house rugs???

tetleyteabag

My favorite type of tea!!
Nov 12, 2008
south wales
Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences with derby house rugs.

Are they good??? what is the sizing like??? anything that might be useful to decide whether to order or not:)

Daughter really wants the cow print one for missy and its the only place that sells them so want to know what the quality is like really:)

I bought a huge heavy weight from there lovely rug! I can't complain about there service other than it took forever to turn up. But I got it half price so didn't mind the wait :p they offen say they have it In stock when they don't they still have to order it in then send it to you.

Ive got the cow print cooler for my pony, havent used it yet but it seems good quality.

Sizing wise he's got 6ft6 weatherbeeta coolers which are really a bit big for him but 6ft3 is a bit tight on him, the derby house one is a 6ft3 i think and fits him well not to long comes to just above his tail.

i have the cow print, i think the sizing is quite small the 5 foot only just fits him he is only 11.3hh and my other one is a 14.3 and in a 6.3 rug quite is snug
i love the cow one

I have just got one of the moo-print LW turnouts for Ben (hope it fits, got his usual 4'9" - and haven't tried it on yet). It seems like a very nice quality rug and they delivered within 2 days.

Their sale is great, as I really wanted one (we live on a dairy farm and I have a thing about anything cow-print) but couldn't justify spending the full price.

Ali xx

newrider.com