Day two of being stranded

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Gosh that is dramatic but we've not been able to get out for two days. Anyhoo life without chocolate and coke has been a trial. Thanks for all the replies to my thread about flour! Well, I got to thinking about making something simple that even I could whip up as T was busy. And came up with pancakes! In the end Mr T provided them but man they were good!!!!! Haven't had them for years - and as we had lemon and sugar handy they were just perfect. I now don't need feeding again until tomorrow! So I can highly recommend them for a sugar fix - who needs Club biscuits ?!!!!

Hahaha. Am now feeling very "at one" with the world after consuming two pancakes topped with lemon and sugar and two slices of cheese on toast washed down with Taylors ground coffee. Nom. We need a contented smiley! And best of all, after I've washed up I'm going to ride Storm. She's currently nodding off in her box having been out all night. So funny though as I think they both came in for a while as there was evidence on the yard - muddy hoof prints and a poo in her stable!

newrider.com