Date for your diary!

Did you know that you can order online too, for those without a local aldi. :)

No I didn't. While I do have a local Aldi I am supposed to be starting work at 8am on 30th June, so ordering online would be much better. Do you know what they are selling this time. I just looked on the website but it isn't listed.

Reactions: SeeingSpots
Thank you ! - Will go over to Aldi on that day. I'm supposed to have one opening up 5 mins from work but it won't be open by then :mad:

No I didn't. While I do have a local Aldi I am supposed to be starting work at 8am on 30th June, so ordering online would be much better. Do you know what they are selling this time. I just looked on the website but it isn't listed.
I know the denim jods will be one of the things they are selling, I'll ask my friend tomorrow and report back if you like, oh and she did say she managed to get the denim jods to retail at about £25 I think. I'll double check, they are gorgeous.

Reactions: domane
It wont show on their webby for another week. I saw it in this week's booklet in the "Coming up" section near the back. Thurs 30th is "outdoor adventures, equestrian and tennis"

Sorry I know it's been discussed before -how does sizing come up?

I agree the sizing is generous. I was a size 14 last year and bought 30 inch jods and they have lots of room in them. I have lost a fair bit of weight and they are almost falling down now so will be going for 28 this time.

The tops don't come up so big so I would buy your normal size. I haven't tried any of the boots.

@Mary Poppins if you were a 14 and you've lost 2 stone id go for the 26, I'm a size 10 bottoms and the 26 fit me fine.

I don't think that I would fit into a size 10 just yet as my legs are still more chunky than the rest of me. I think I am more of a 12. I need to have a good sort out of my clothes and see what fits me these days. As it's summer I am living in dresses or jods depending if I am working or riding.

newrider.com