Daisy Update

Ceiron

Dec 22, 2006
bedfordshire
Right.

Collected her on saturday morning thanks to yo giving up a show and despite her dog being in the vets.

The people there were complete nobs to be blunt, they were abusive and rude!

So we just got all daisys stuff, dressed her to travel and loaded her.

She looks ok ish, is bit thin, has no topline which i spent months building up and her spine is very pointy.

She is desperate for shoes too.

Saddle obviously does not fit now either.

Also despite reminder and stuff they didnt have her annual vaccination done so now needs a new course.

So i need a vet check, vaccinations, shoes, back check, saddle fitting, poss new saddle.

Plus for some reason they have used her 450g heavy weight turnout rug with neck in april! and have torn it and its filthy.

So thats gone for repair and wash.

Plus they used her medium weight with neck, her lightweight and thick fleece.

All of which will need washing.

Had not washed her travel stuff and her bridle and saddle are filthy.
I managed to get a credit card to pay for transport and i have about 80 quid left on it now, so i dunno how i am going to afford everything at all.

I do have a woman who wants her on friday too.

Have had to pay for hay too as she doesnt like the haylage and gets fizzy on it.

All i could get was a large round bale, which if she goes friday will then be surplus to requirements as such, so hopefully can re sell it but if not an expensive bale for milo.

Then there will be livery costs.

Plus i cant even ride her til back and saddle sorted.

Its been a nightmare.

Bloody Hell Ceiron, what a carry on!

Is there any way you can keep her rather than let her go again?
I am not familiar with Daisy's story so forgive my ignorance.

What a sad situation, sorry to hear about your troubles, hope things come right for you :) Sorry i can't offer you anymore advise.

newrider.com