Current most irratating adverts on TV

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
Has to be the windows phone advert - it makes me cringe so badly o_O. I cant find it on youtube but its the one with the girl who has a silly voice who is talking about how good the phone is. Its a truly awful advert - almost as bad as windows 8 :eek:

Secret Escapes - ARGHHHHHHHHHH
Wonga adverts - ARGHHHHHHHH
Trivago - More ARGHHHHHH

I think I've had enough of these 3 ads ! We've seen more than enough of them now. Perhaps they are supposed to make us remember their products by being so irritating. There are others that make me cringe but I don't even remember what they are advertising.

Sorry to thread hi jack but this thread has reminded me of some old adverts that I used to quite like. Not long ago OH and I went through a spell of looking for them on youtube. Shake and vac anyone?! Heheheheeeeeee

Sorry to thread hi jack but this thread has reminded me of some old adverts that I used to quite like. Not long ago OH and I went through a spell of looking for them on youtube. Shake and vac anyone?! Heheheheeeeeee

There are some very good adverts along with some really crappy ones -The JR Hartley adverts were good and i used to like the old guiness adverts although they have gone down the pan recently.

All of them I press mute.

They either want to sell you something, loan you the money or get you gambling.
Either way its money money money.

As I say Mute button :) If I want it I will buy it, if not go away.

Haha I used to turn the ads down too!!!! Mr T used to get annoyed with me during the breaks in programs like Buffy! lol it would come back on again before I'd pressed the volume!

Advertising is everywhere, even in the shops about store cards. No my horse has sunburn she doesn't want a store card,:D

Reactions: Trewsers
I keep seeing these boohoo.com, axparis, etc adverts with 'the trouser' and 'the boot' and I just wonder who buys that stuff as it looks cheap and tacky. Then I wonder if I should just buy the Zimmer now as I'm clearly reaching old age!!

Haha, sorry jovi. I just think it all looks quite 80s throw back. I'm sure the stuff you buy from them is much nicer than what they seem to advertise. If not, rest assured, I have no taste anyway!!!

Can't stand any of the Go Compare ads.... not even the ones where he doesn't now sing!

I still smile at Comparethemeeeeeeerkats, particularly baby Oleg and I also enjoy the BT broadband ones with the three flat sharer youngsters because they feature consistently and there is always a story....

newrider.com