Cream to encourage hair growth?

Gothika

Aug 20, 2005
Lacey used to have this horrible little lumps on her back which vet, back doctor and saddle fitter looked at, and apparantly some horses just get them and they go as quickly as they come. Hers are starting to fade now, but they've left some bald patches on her back, there's about 3 of them, 2 on 1 side and 1 on the other, about thee size of a 1-2p coin.

Does anyone know if there is any creams or anything I could use to encourage the hair to grow back, prefably not white but I'd prefer white to none.

Thanks I knew it was something like that...Cept looking it up on the internet it just seems to come up with hoof moisterisers? Do they have one for coats as well?

Thanks so much by the way :D

Aloe Vera Gel - and it helps it grow back normal colour.

Forget the Mega Tek hair rebuilder, didn't work on either of the two I tried it on:mad:

vasaline does a great job! Molly has had a few kicks recently once they where healed up I put Vas on them and hair started to grow back in a week.

The hoof ointment stimulates growth in the outer hoof wall as it is a very mild blistering agent. As hoof and hair are basically the same thing it has the same effect on hair and our nails as well for that matter.

As far as hooves go it's inner wall you need for strength so it's a little bit frowned upon by hoof afficionados.

Ohhh so I just use the hoof ointment stuff?

How long does it take before it starts growing back?

Thoroughly reccomend Megatek by tailgator, its doing very well on my lots manes after winter half neck rug damage!

newrider.com