Could have ridden forever tonight

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well I put off riding madam because it's been raining all day here and windy. Saw my opportunity an hour or so ago and tacked up. She was fabulous (if a little eyes on stalky due to the wind hanging around) but oh my, I could have trotted forever:cloud9: We are still building up to proper work in the school after her injections, but tonight I just felt I could have carried on indefinitely! Of course I didn't - we could only do 25 minutes but it was so good and she felt so loose and happy and willing and (I am gushing now):redface: Anyways, just wanted to share. Hope you have had equally nice rides today (I know there are some on here having not so good days for various reasons and to you all I send sympathy and kind thoughts).

Good to hear she's feeling good Trewsers!

We had a lovely hack out today as well. I would usually choose a more sheltered route being that the weather was sooo windy and rainy, but friend picked the hack and we went through town and up a hill - surprised we didn't take off at some points! Flipo was a gem, passed psycho Clydesdale bucking around his field, went first past a lorry trailer with flapping tarp and didnt spook once at friends horse wearing his silly exercise rug that was fast becoming a potential hang glider! We got off at a gate and I walked him back for a rest - his mane was all on the offside when we started!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365966573.307418.jpg

newrider.com