convince me i dont need to buy these.......

DON'T BUY THE BOOTS!!!!
Coz I can't borrow them off you as my feet are too big :p
And.....and.....
think of all the things you can buy Kaiser!
And......

x

Buy the 100 pound ones by dublin, they are better in rea; life than they look in catalogues as i saw them in tack shop the other week.

at a pretty reasonable price at the mo, never used to like them but my boss has a pair and i rather like them now! are they ok size wise, ie not made big or small??

Go on - you know you want to!!!:D:D

Thinking of asking for some for my birthday!

Do they cater for fat calves???

Im afraid Im the wrong person to put you off buying them as I have a pair and I absolutely love them, would wear them all the time if I could, there so comfy and warm. I found they came up a bit small so bought one size bigger than I normally take. Good luck resisting.

Im afraid Im the wrong person to put you off buying them as I have a pair and I absolutely love them, would wear them all the time if I could, there so comfy and warm. I found they came up a bit small so bought one size bigger than I normally take. Good luck resisting.

really? a bit small? think there is a 7 for sale too, oh dear:D:D:D

Im normally a size 5 but found them a little tight. I suppose I might have got away with my normal size but wanted to be able to wear a thicker sock inside. Had mine nearly a year now and although they've moulded to my foot shape they havent stretched in any way and I wear them nearly everyday.

newrider.com