Confirmation critique

X

xJenniferx

Okey dokey, so Tyler is jsut back from injury and is a pdogy boy (I think). Just wondered what you guys thought?

had considered putting him into a couple of local working hunter shows but not sure how well he would do.

It is a poor photo as it was taken on mobile, but it is the only time he has stood well for me lol.

He's 16.2hh IdX

Image079.jpg

I like him from what I can see the only thing is that his head and neck look a bit small in preportion to his body but I think this is because you are slightly behind him when taking the photo. He is lovely and short coupled with a high set tail. He would need to tone up but conformation wise therse not much I would change.

I think weight wise he's fine. A bit of toning will do him good. He has got quite a developed underneck so a bit of low work will help round him off. He looks really nice.

Practise your halt and your turns. You have to produce a good show in a very small space, convincing the judge that your horse is the best out of the hwole group. Give yourself a routine thats not to short that they forget about you but not to long that they get bored but make sure you show him on every rein! If he's weaker on one reing then the other, spend less time on that rein and show him off on the better side. Good luck, hope you do well.

I think he looks good weight wise :)

Only thing that jumped out at me was that he looks very camped under in front, although it may just be a bad photo

He's lovely :) Not unlike Mrs P but shorter coupled, I would imagine that the judges would like that. You might have the same problem as us though - orange tail and poo stains :D

newrider.com