Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
14-04-11003.jpg

14-04-11006.jpg

14-04-11005.jpg

14-04-11002.jpg

14-04-11007.jpg

Mummy makes me work very hard to counter those calories:hot::hot:

Mate if you still had your man bits and June was 3 hands bigger there would most defo be a wedding on the cards!!

Does that sum it up? :inlove:

Gorgeous. :happy: It might just be the pics but it looks like he's carrying a bit extra behind the shoulder and under the wither? Also, can you feel ribs?

He looks about the same as my Joy is in the middle section at the moment and I still want some off her although would have been happier with her if we hadn't yet come into spring..

Gorgeous. :happy: It might just be the pics but it looks like he's carrying a bit extra behind the shoulder and under the wither? Also, can you feel ribs?

He looks about the same as my Joy is in the middle section at the moment and I still want some off her although would have been happier with her if we hadn't yet come into spring..

That's the shire side, he has quite big shoulders:smile:

Totally unloved, unwanted and underweight - I think that I need to come and rescue him this very minute!!:giggle:

Seriously though, he looks great just as he is:biggrin:

Totally unloved, unwanted and underweight - I think that I need to come and rescue him this very minute!!:giggle:

Seriously though, he looks great just as he is:biggrin:

Thanks :biggrin: He'll change again in a month or so, when he's stopped going off on the forehand, got to teach him to 'go up hill' not 'down':running:

newrider.com