Comments Please

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
what do you all think of this one then. Actually he sounds quite nice, even if he is 17.2 :eek: and the Woman sounds quite genuine.

However, just looking more closely I see they are not the most, um, RECENT photos, lol.

Attachments

• my_horse_022.jpg
    my_horse_022.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 60
  • my_horse_021.jpg
    my_horse_021.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 63
  • my_horse_019.jpg
    my_horse_019.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
awful, ... sorry cant think of anything constructive to add. oh except theres much better around.

pics were taken o3... sorry but if you want to sell a horse then getting a recent pic really isnt much effort, unless it looks worse?? sorry feel free to slap me

He looks sweet. He has quite a wasted back end though and what looks to be a bit of a bloated belly-don't know if it's wormy or grass belly etc. but I would be a bit wary.

He does look sweet, but there is something just 'not quite right' about him that I can't put my finger on exactly. Just little things that jump out at me. That's my personal opinion though. Like you said, the pics aren't the most recent so he could look absolutely fantastic by now! He looks like he could be sweet though, in those photos I think he just needs a bit of tlc-which he's probably had since then! Worth asking for some more recent pics and if you like them going for a look! If you think the lady sounds genuine then it's worth asking a bit more etc. :)

ETA: looking at them again and he has a lot of muscle wastage in some places and then really weird bulges in others! I dunno, perhaps not the best poics but I can't say I was blown away by him. Agree with jaydevon really, a LOT better around! But then it does depend on what you're looking for.

Last edited:
NO:D I didn't realise the pics were so old until I posted them....

IF he looked like that in 03 poor chap I wonder what the hell he looks like now:D;) somehow me thinks he wouldn't have improved with age:rolleyes:

OH DEAR ....lol.

contact the seller and ask for recent pics, especially if hes in work ask for ridden. where thoose the pics on the advert??

its very easy for us to judge, pluto for example doesnt look hes best. and in hes ads ive used 2 older pics and a recent one, as theres a huge difference, then when talking to people i explaine the loan thing. so there could be a genuine reason he looked like that...

Think I may just give it a miss, when the Seller said she would send me some pics but they would be Winter ones, because thats all she had I presumed she meant this WINTER:D She has owned him for 3 years:eek: PS. He hasn't been in work, she bought him for her OH and says he has sat on him 3 times since having him, she hacks him out every few weeks apparently, but not enough to say he would be anywhere near fit.

She did say that he was very very laid back for a TB, and for some reason I think that shows on the photos, lol.

I am no expert on confirmation but yes he does look very wormy and lots of muscle waistage on his back end.

Oh well, back to the drawing board;)

Last edited:
LOL she had him 3 years, pics are 03 we are now on 08. and she wasnt in tiverton? god i really cant belive some people.,

:D:D No not Tivvy....but very much out in the Country, lol:D

TBH I don't think I would want him for FREE;) poor chap:)

Chestnut looks lovely, just what I am lookiing for, rang and SOLD....not suprised, how did I miss HIM:eek: Just down the road as well, shame on me, lol

Last edited:
newrider.com