*Comments please*

*ponygal*

♥ Prince ♥
Sep 24, 2007
Hello,
I thinking about buying this filly and just wanted to ask you some questions.
Does her conformation look ok? Shes a yearling and has been very well handled,shes just what i'm looking for. I also wanted to do some inhand showing do you think she has what it takes?
I thought i should ask the professionals ;)

thank you for taking the time to read this :D

Attachments

• P1010024.jpg
    P1010024.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 74
  • P1010027.jpg
    P1010027.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 59
  • P1010034.jpg
    P1010034.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 59
Ola!!!

I must say what lovely looking little pony.

I think she is very sweet nd appealing.

Without a proper side on pic I wouldnt like to make a judgement but I think that she could be doing with putting on a bit of weight.

Nice prospect tho!!!

Nikki xxx

bit hard to tell with the angle of the pics. But she has a very pretty head and looks very nice from what I can tell at that angle.
She looks a little bit underweight so would like a bit more weight on her (not too much but being a yearling they use all their feed for growing, so everything she eats is probably at the moment going striaght into extending her legs:p)

thank you for your answers:D i agree she does need a bit more weight on, at the moment she is living out 24/7 so i'm not sure how good the grass is.

Do you think she would do well in the showring?

She has a nice head and is very pretty:) I too can't really say if her conformation is good because of the angle but it does look ok to me.

Yes I think she will do very well in the show ring - well she would here in Aus:D

She looks a nice filly. Does she have good breeding.. papers?

Does she suffer from sweet itch? It might just be my eye sight but in the first pic the top of her tail looks a little rubbed?

Lovely facial markings and an unusual colour, nice choice!

She's gorgeous but I disagree about the weight - she looks quite a nice weight especially as native types are prone to running fat! I think she looks good the way she is.

I think she has a very appealing face and a nice colour, so if her conformation is good and she is registered Im sure she'll do well showing :)

xxx

:eek::eek: i too am looking for a showing pony, its just a pity i dont have the space atm :(

depending on movement and breeding i would buy her though!! (i'm looking for very specific markings - but shes a striking colour!)

newrider.com