Comments? Critique? **Pictures**

very hard to tell with the change of lighting conditions but in the second pic the horse seems to have put weight on over the bum, its not as sloping. it also looks like the horse has filled out over the back and round the barrel - i would say an improvement

a much better arse in the second pic... much better covering overall, in the first pic you can see a dip at the start of the neck just after the withers, but in the second it had disappeared! :)

Thanks for comments guys, yeah sorry for the extreme darkness! Will have to get some better ones, I always find it mega hard to take a good photo in winter :rolleyes:

The first picture was last spring and the second was last autumn/winter. Came across the two on my pc and was interested to see what differences people thought. He wasnt really in proper work at the time of either picture but I think he must have matured and filled out abit over the summer :) I cant wait for him to come back into work so I can see what he looks like then!

Anyone else?

yer theres defo muscle development there on his hind quarters and around his withers. condition scoring id say hes gone from a 2 which is like adequate to a 3 which is a perfect balance of fat and msucle

I'd defo say there's a weight difference, he's put some on in the second! And there is a definate muscle gain! Good job :D
As wildponies said it's hard to tell with the change in lighting.
My favourite colour though.. can i have him? ;)

I'd defo say there's a weight difference, he's put some on in the second! And there is a definate muscle gain! Good job :D
As wildponies said it's hard to tell with the change in lighting.
My favourite colour though.. can i have him? ;)

Glad you like his purdy colour! :D Ahh well I like the look of your hossy so perhaps we could do a part time exchange :p:D

Yep, I'd agree he's definately looking more mature/muscled in the second pic:)

I love his colour too!. Do you have a pic of the whole of him:)

newrider.com