Come on FM - Where are your diary updates?

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Have politely mentioned AT LEAST A WEEK AGO that no updates are forthcoming!!!! Come on, I want to know how that beautiful boys feet with his new shoes are, and how is is getting on with the Arab, and where his photoshoot pics are.....

Cannot accept that you are busy now - Xmas is over, no snow, and Flip needs to update us all!!!!

*hangs head in shame*
Ok, I am awful, sorry, and it's lovely of you to want to read about us - I'm in a bit of a procrastinating mood of late, I've forbidden myself from writing anything creative until I get my butt in gear and finish an application form for something I've been looking to apply for from before Christmas. Doesn't stop me from sitting on nr instead of writing it.:redface:
I hereby promise to have Octobers entry finished by Sunday night. If I don't....you have permission to give me what for. Does anyone want to write my app form for me? :unsure:

Have politely mentioned AT LEAST A WEEK AGO that no updates are forthcoming!!!! Come on, I want to know how that beautiful boys feet with his new shoes are, and how is is getting on with the Arab, and where his photoshoot pics are.....

Cannot accept that you are busy now - Xmas is over, no snow, and Flip needs to update us all!!!!

^^ This!!! ...We will not accept any excuses!!!

What do we want....updates! When do we want them....now! :mstickle:

*hangs head in shame*
Ok, I am awful, sorry, and it's lovely of you to want to read about us - I'm in a bit of a procrastinating mood of late, I've forbidden myself from writing anything creative until I get my butt in gear and finish an application form for something I've been looking to apply for from before Christmas. Doesn't stop me from sitting on nr instead of writing it.:redface:
I hereby promise to have Octobers entry finished by Sunday night. If I don't....you have permission to give me what for. Does anyone want to write my app form for me? :unsure:

It's MONDAY........:banghead::stomp::banghead::cry::cry:

I'll do your app form, what's it for, I'm great at making stuff up!!! :mstickle::mstickle:

Lol, damn, I thought I'd get away with it! I'm at work at the moment, and I have been editing for the last two hours (and still have two pages to cut out of it - I witter away and then cut it dramatically!)
I promise tonight!
And MM, I may take you up on your offer of app form support - I'm struggling madly!!

I have just been reading your diary and love your updates. I dont think you waffle at all, and would love to read another installment. :wink:

newrider.com