Combination lock

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
My sharer bought one for the tack room, a small lock, with a 3 digit code, that I thought was set to a specific number.. put it on latch, tried it (I know, should have tried it first) and couldn't find the combination! Right numbers, didn't work.. may have to break it if Share can't get in tomo!

She says she couldn't set it, but as she's down tomo anyway, I'll leave her to sort it out :giggle: It's a pity she didn't tell me that before....

I have combination locks for my gates. No mucking about with keys and, like tonight, I can do them in the dark as I reset them then to 0000 afterwards so know how many clicks to do on each tumbler.

I have combination locks for my gates. No mucking about with keys and, like tonight, I can do them in the dark as I reset them then to 0000 afterwards so know how many clicks to do on each tumbler.

That's what I used to do. I still remember my combination lock number for my field gate from 20 years ago. :nerd:

Oh....and I managed to 'unscramble' a few too which had forgotten numbers. ;) Just call me the safe-breaker.....:ninja:

That's what I used to do. I still remember my combination lock number for my field gate from 20 years ago. :nerd:

Oh....and I managed to 'unscramble' a few too which had forgotten numbers. ;) Just call me the safe-breaker.....:ninja:

We'll may have to hire you to break this lock if she can't get in there tomo:wink:

newrider.com