Colicky Hank

My gut is grumbling, he outwardly looks normal; bright, alert, being a pain, eating, drinking, all that stuff. Gut sounds on the quieter side of normal where last night he sounded like a washing machine. But I’ve got a nag, so I’ve separated him for the night so I can monitor deposits more closely. There we plenty from last night but I can’t tell him and dan apart, some were rabbit dropping like so assumed it was him but put him in a separate paddock for a couple of hours this afternoon with more grass and not a single pile.......not impossible he just didn’t go in that time but.....
When Buddy was colicky last year, i was convinced that he wasn't doing enough but in hindsight i think anxiety was part of my problem and i over estimated how much he does produce

Reactions: Jessey
I picked up double from dan than from Hank this morning and Hanks are still a bit rabbit pellet like and I saw him poop, turn and start eating it, so I gave him another mash with some probios and took him on the good grass for an hour, hopefully that’ll get things back moving normally.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com