Cob - hogged and pos feathers clipped off - now tail?

juliecwuk

Mar 2, 2006
Wolverhampton
Just wondered, Rosie is hogged due to sweetitch, because of her current lameness i may be chopping her feathers off :mad: sooooo if shes all hogged and clipped then what do i do with her massive tail?!! shes gonna look really disproportionate - not that i really mind so much, but it will give me something to do whilst im treating her with loads of grooming time! lol!

have attached a pic to show you approx how thick her tail is! (she hadnt been hogged at that point obviously! lol!)

oh yeah hahaha!! pic on a good clean day after a bath!! its not a good representation of the usual state of it!! lol!

Attachments

• Image0151.jpg
    Image0151.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 31
I would leave the tail as it suits her :cool: I personally do not think many cobs can carry off a pulled or clipped tail :eek:

With my arab i put a damp tail bandage on most days whilst feeding/grooming to smarten and straighten the top of tail as I don't want it pulled :)

ok thats cool, i wanna keep it! its not like shes gonna be going anywhere - shes just retired at grass! lol! going to try to not clip her feathers either cos i love her feathers!

newrider.com