Christmas wish list!

Cleanboots

Feb 3, 2010
What is on your present list for Christmas?

I want a Newmarket fleece for the horse ( I love them, reminds me of the old riding school days when I used to get so excited)

Also, a brown numnah with gold or white piping ( dont know where to find one? I just know it is what I want)

An English leather bridle ( bet no one buys me that! tooooo expensive)

What would you like? ( does not HAVE to be horsey)

My most megga wish is for one of those blow up back protector in hi viz. Get so hot in the summer with my Racesafe and hi viz on too so would love one - but somehow dont think Santa will be wanting to spend THAT much on me!

Apart from that Im easy, piles of choccys, anything smelly, slippers and pjs and Im happy.:biggrin:

Do you mean a point two vest cortransa?

You know what, I am gojng to be soppy, My christmas wish list only contains one thing, that Kis Vihars horseS come home safe and well, I miss trying to get her to post Dora to me:redface: I am gojng to make a donation to her charity people once my paypal account is working ago as a Xmas pressie to myself.

thats the one nat17? Are you going to buy me one then?:giggle:

Excellent idea about KV's charity - think I might follow your lead on that one.

I would like a sweetitch rug for Sully and a fly rug for Mouse. I need some new brushing boots and some other horsey items.

OH refuses to buy anything for the horses now because he says the gift is not for me but the horses :frown: :stomp: He doesn't get it that it saves me cash if he buys it! lol

Lol....Maybe your secret Santa will if they are very generous:smug: I was asking as I have just bought one, got it half price at £200 as a special deal from their facebook page, I think raingodz posted it on here... They have the offer on regulary I think so many you could watch put for it:wink:

1. Some Toggi Calgary boots, but can't decide between brown and black
2. A pair of nice comfy full seat breeches, possible denim look.
3. A huge, mahoosive great big enormous bucket load of confidence and self belief.
4. A happy, healthy family.

That will do nicely! :dance:

Lol....Maybe your secret Santa will if they are very generous:smug: I was asking as I have just bought one, got it half price at £200 as a special deal from their facebook page, I think raingodz posted it on here... They have the offer on regulary I think so many you could watch put for it:wink:

Oh thanks for that - will keep logging onto their site maybe and see if the offer comes up again - could run to that much myself if they repeat the offer.

Are you pleased with yours - (sorry slightly off topic) pm if youd rather.:smile: Do you need to get a bigger size if you would be wearing it over a winter type coat do you think?

I love it although I have not ridden in it yet, it feels great on, I am a 16 ish but with boobs and needed the size large, it's good and will go over any of my jackets. It has moveable straps so you can tighten up when just over a t shirt and extend over a jacket....or when you have eaten a big piece of cake:redface:

Not sure, wouldn't mind one of Heather Moffits new saddles for Shadow.. A new fleece - one that 'hides' the muck stains - would be nice.. new joddies, just thrown a pair away that had become holey.............

Real list - pjs, socks, pair of shoes and a new pair of glasses, exciting stuff!!! :giggle:

Wish list - new saddle, mountain horse high riders, the ability and confidence to ride properly :biggrin:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Some new riding boots, the brown dublin river type boots are lovley!
A canvas of me & finn for my room

Not much really now i think of it tbh, OHHH i would love for my car to pass its MOT in January. IF ONLY! :redcarded:

A safe delivery of my Grandughter to my son and his wife. My DIL to recover quicky from OC(a liver condition caused by the pregnancy)
An eternity ring for my 10th Wedding aniversary on Sunday or for Xmas
Barry tickets
2 wheel carriage all fixed up

All I would like for Christmas is for a nice vet to find out what is causing Mac's lameness which he has had since May. He has had so many tests and treatments but nothing yet has revealed the cause. He has some more lined up for next week so fingers crossed we might have an early Christmas present.

Do you mean a point two vest cortransa?

You know what, I am gojng to be soppy, My christmas wish list only contains one thing, that Kis Vihars horseS come home safe and well, I miss trying to get her to post Dora to me:redface: I am gojng to make a donation to her charity people once my paypal account is working ago as a Xmas pressie to myself.

That made me :cry:. That's all I want for Christmas. Our 4 horses home.

Thank you SO much to all those who have donated to the Noah's Ark Horse Rescue Fund. It means such a lot to the team. Kxx

I'm not fussed about having anything in particular tbh, I usually struggle to come up with anything if people ask; I'd rather the money was better spent on a charity & I had some time with family. I think my Dad will be getting OH & I National Trust membership this year, we'll use that well.

Donations towards the new saddle would be most welcome if people are not sure what to buy. As long as we have a happy Christmas with family, good food & a roaring fire then I'm happy :happy:

OOhh sorry, Joyscarer

I just misread you Christmas wish............ thought you said. "I just want another weekend away FROM my family!"

Charming! Selside - put your glasses on, you're OLD.

A safe delivery of my Grandughter to my son and his wife. My DIL to recover quicky from OC(a liver condition caused by the pregnancy)
An eternity ring for my 10th Wedding aniversary on Sunday or for Xmas
Barry tickets
2 wheel carriage all fixed up

ooh, off topic but I know LOADS about OC as I had it with all my children and helped to publicise it/get docs to blood test for it/ get docs to do early induction to prevent stillbirth when it was relatively unknown. So if you want any advice then let me know :smile:

Um xmas wish list for me - haven't really got one. Not a lot I want or need. Some nice brushing boots would be nice but no-one buys me horsey stuff as they say it's not for me. I'd quite like the Enlightened Equitation new book out too.

newrider.com