Christmas fancy dress costume ideas for a pub ride..

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Apparently there are prizes to be won, so want to look good! (well there might even be a reporter there!) ... Has anyone got any good suggestions costume wise?
This will be my third outing with the High Peak Riding Club, and i'm really looking forward to it! 2 and a half hour ride with pub stops :smoke:

My concours outfit happens to be red, so I could add things and sort of look like Mrs Claus, or a cracker or something.

Np, I love how they have done that s bend-our least scored area. I was rubbish on another horse son its my naff area.

we're rubbish at s-bend as well! APpley despises it and thiknks it's marvellous fun to smash over the poles! at one point she actually balanced on a pole with two legs (front and back, go figure ...) :p

If you go as that photos are required. :biggrin:

I have my fingers double crossed that the weather holds out for another two weeks, hoping that's not a tall order. No doubt my Oh will be clicking away though, as i'll still pose for the camera in fancy dress even if we don't get off the yard. :biggrin:

The last time I went on a fancy dress pub ride we nearly stopped the traffic, someone's costume was very um, um, risky! :giggle:

At the show I was at on sunday the overall festive turn out was won by a snowman lol.

She had big snowflake sequines from horses white flyfringe and mane and white tinsel in his tail with white sequinsed leg bandages and a white saddle cloth sequins sewen on and fairy lights then she was in white jods with furry white hoody with hood turned into snowman with carrot and hat and eyes etc over her riding hat.

newrider.com