Christmas Eve again already!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
What is everyone up to? Are you working / or finished work? Mr t and me have a few days off now - yaye. Santa has been by the looks of things. Well actually, I know he has. Mr T is wrapping things up, I've just wrestled with a roll of paper and made an attempt. Got some tunes on.............and, we had some snow - well okay a bit of a squall of sleet but it's near enough. Too cold and windy to do anything with Mr Zi, hoping for tomorrow instead.
Happy Christmas Eve all! :D ?☃️

I've just been putting up a shed at the new house - bloomin freezing but it's done. When one of my fellow liveries husbands asked this morning what I had planned for today and I told him, he looked at my like I was potty! He couldn't quite believe just how rock n roll my life is ?
This evening I imagine we will watch a film or something, nothing exciting BUT, I did order a bottle of Malibu and a carton of pineapple juice on my shopping and may partake in a small glass, I haven't had it in years but I really fancied some so thought, this year there are no rules so sod it.
Enjoy your few days off @Trewsers and a very Merry Christmas to all my NR friends ?

I've just been putting up a shed at the new house - bloomin freezing but it's done. When one of my fellow liveries husbands asked this morning what I had planned for today and I told him, he looked at my like I was potty! He couldn't quite believe just how rock n roll my life is ?
This evening I imagine we will watch a film or something, nothing exciting BUT, I did order a bottle of Malibu and a carton of pineapple juice on my shopping and may partake in a small glass, I haven't had it in years but I really fancied some so thought, this year there are no rules so sod it.
Enjoy your few days off @Trewsers and a very Merry Christmas to all my NR friends ?
Yaye good for you getting your shed up! How exciting! Enjoy the Malibu too.

This sounds really silly but I'm going to walk and put some flowers on a local street name soon. My grandad passed away yesterday and it's the same as his name, always makes me think of him and I cycle past it almost every day.

I'm afraid a somber Christmas Eve from me this year and I apologise if I've bought the mood down. My landlady has bought some quality street for me so I'll be making a start on those which is abit more festive. I was at work today, it was very quiet and I'm just at the house I'm pet sitting for at the moment. Having a quiet moment to myself.

Merry Christmas to you all and hope you stay safe.

You've just reminded me my mum loves Malibu and pineapple, I'll have to get her some for her birthday in summer ? enjoy!!

This sounds really silly but I'm going to walk and put some flowers on a local street name soon. My grandad passed away yesterday and it's the same as his name, always makes me think of him and I cycle past it almost every day.

I'm afraid a somber Christmas Eve from me this year and I apologise if I've bought the mood down. My landlady has bought some quality street for me so I'll be making a start on those which is abit more festive. I was at work today, it was very quiet and I'm just at the house I'm pet sitting for at the moment. Having a quiet moment to myself.

Merry Christmas to you all and hope you stay safe.
Aw Ale, I am so sorry for you.xxxxx That's a lovely idea with the flowers, really nice. Don't ever apologise, no mood to bring down either. Glad you have some chocolate. xx

I was hoping not to go out today. But mum wanted me to go to the bank, the post office to get her road tax and some stamps before they go up. I also forgot some of her medicine last night and i actually went to the chemist at the supermarket to ask about something else for her. So i whipped into the chemist in the shopping parade. Then went to the coop for some odd bits of veg which i didnt managed to get yesterday. Came out with some reduced price cookies. Bargin actually. Normally a £1 a pack, i picked them up for 13p. So i think 5 packs slipped in the trolley. Whoops. Ive just downed one smoothered in double cream with a coffee.

Got back and went out for a hack on billy. Wanted to do something with chunky but run out of daylight again. Feed all the animals so just going to chill out tonight and do nothing.

@Ale im so sorry to hear about your grandad ((hugs)) and no it doesn’t sound silly to me about the flowers, if it helps you then it’s a grand idea. Xx

Reactions: MrA and Huggy
@Ale I'm so very sorry for your loss, it sounds lovely to go put flowers somewhere to remind you of him.

@chunky monkey youre the only other person I’ve heard say they put cream on biscuits ? it’s so bad but it’s so good ?

I spent all day yesterday trying to get my Christmas present from my parents working, which I finally did just after dark when it was too late to be climbing ladders to put it up so that is job number 1 after the horses this morning ? in the evening I had hours of video chats with my siblings and parents, was all very jolly ?

newrider.com