Christmas again. Thank you Kis Vihar

pauline w

Sep 22, 2009
Worcestershire
My pressie arrived today :) I ordered a Kis Vihar bridle for Beth, it has a Lapis browband, padded noseband, comfort, padded headpiece, plaited reins AND another V browband with lapis too. I have also had a gorgeous neckstrap with a grab strap (I hope to ride again this year) and Lapis down the shoulders to match the browbands. I bought a Roma royal blue saddle blanket from countrywide which is a perfect match. I knew it would be beautiful after getting Brambles NR prize bridle and am delighted with it all. Laurie donkeys turn to have a KV one next, I am working on a sidepull biltess design. Pics to follow soon.
I also went to see Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat last night, another christmas present, it starred Craig Chalmers, the runner up in the Andrew Lloyd Webber programme to find a star. Chaos reigned at the field today, see the Thistledown Meadows album 2 photos. All in all a fabulous day.

Last edited:
That breastplate is just brilliant. I sort of hung bits and pieces on a very muddy Beth, it all fits beautifully but I didn't buckle anything up, just pushed everthing through the keepers. We had lots of visitors so just showed everyone. It was all very much admired. After Lauries bridle. I think I'd like another unique breastplate with tigers eye and matching browbands. :)

I'm hoping to get Kis Vihar to do me a nice bridle but not for sometime yet as my TB is only just over 10 months. lol

newrider.com