Chinooks memorial plaque arrives

Nookster

Oct 21, 2002
It arrived today - I think the gentleman has done a fantastic job and i am really pleased as i thought it was a good price for what i got.

Sadly not sure i will be staying at my current yard but might be moving back to where i had chinook before and will hand it up there :)

What do you think?

Dscf0427.jpg

Wonderful!!!

What a fitting memorial to Chinook!!!!

Lovely poem Chick!!!

Nikki xxxx

Its was the only poem i could find that really meant something to me when i read it.

God would i if i could! I miss him so much and with all the hassle on my yard at the moment as well as trying to settle with a new horse i just feel like packing horses in. I would give anything to have nook back with me

Really lovely plaque, what a fitting memorial to him.

I'm not surprised you are feeling fed up with all that's going on at the moment - it's only a few weeks since Chinook died, Voltan's still only just settling in, you're injured, and so is he, and problems at the yard as well - but don't talk about giving up, once these early weeks and months are over it will be a different story.

((((hugs))))

It's very nice :)
Where are you going to put it?

If i move back to the yard i was previously at it will go there. Chinnok was at this yard also for about 4 years - i thought what ever stable i am at it could go on the wall next to it as a some what guardian angel to my new boy and a nice reminder to me daily

That is a beautiful and dignified tribute.

The poem is making me all teary eyed :(

Jenny and Tyler
x

If i move back to the yard i was previously at it will go there. Chinnok was at this yard also for about 4 years - i thought what ever stable i am at it could go on the wall next to it as a some what guardian angel to my new boy and a nice reminder to me daily

thats a lovely idea:)

It's lovely, gave my heart a little tremble :)

I've been meaning to put one of the bottom of my framed photo of my old pony that was pts that is oppposite my bed. He was pts on boxing day 2002. The heartache never leaves you, and the memories don't fade but I promise the pain does ease with time :)

newrider.com