Cheeky request...!

Kis Vihar

Nutty Saddlers !
Does anyone on here work anywhere that can get cheap postage of large parcels within the EU?

I don't want anyone to get in trouble or anything, but does anyone have any friendly people at DHL for example, who get discount on parcels?

We desperately need some rugs for the 3 rescue horses. The weather has turned, and although they are covered (only just in Ajtony's case!) they really need decent warm turnouts and stable rugs. I am happy to buy them some, but postage over to Hungary is extortionate.

I've found loads to buy - but postage is more than the rugs! :rolleyes:

I always use P2Go. :) They are the best, but I don't know how much the rugs will weigh, and how small a parcel they can cram into! :rolleyes: So infuriating!

Robbies got back to me with a brilliant shipping price....And the sizes I want bar one, went out of stock! (Bangs head against wall!)

Typical!
Derby house have a sale on till tonight too.

Sadly all a little too expensive. :( I've got 3 people willing to send rugs FREE, but can't justify postage. :( GRRRR!!!! :(

I've also got access to a trade account, but only for UK postage. :(

Might have to re-think this. I wish they knew how to make rugs out here! The local-made ones are crap! :redcarded:

I would be able to donate some 6ft 6ins, stable and the odd turnout I think. Podge was a 6.6 and I still have some of his rugs... will try and get a quote for postage.

Did they ever come back to you on what we talked about?

Sadly all a little too expensive. :( I've got 3 people willing to send rugs FREE, but can't justify postage. :( GRRRR!!!! :(

I've also got access to a trade account, but only for UK postage. :(

Might have to re-think this. I wish they knew how to make rugs out here! The local-made ones are crap! :redcarded:

I don't have any horses of my own so I can't offer any rugs but I'd like to offer to pay for the shipping of the rugs as a Christmas present to the horses. If you have paypal or something similar pm me and then you can reimburse the person trying to send them for free.

I don't have any horses of my own so I can't offer any rugs but I'd like to offer to pay for the shipping of the rugs as a Christmas present to the horses. If you have paypal or something similar pm me and then you can reimburse the person trying to send them for free.

What a lovely kind offer. Good on you DarextoxDream.

Let me add something to the pot too... pm me and I'll paypal etc too.

newrider.com