cheap waterproof trousers......

cassiebird

Jul 4, 2009
hertfordshire
I am fed up with walking up the field and coming back covered in mud splatterings:stomp: Can anyone recommend some 'cheap' over trousers. Cant afford loads as things so tight at the moment:furious:

I bought some recently from ebay for £10 inc postage. :smile: They are navy, made by Regatta and called "Womens Rainpak Packaway Over Trousers" (this is what it says on the pouch they came in). I'm very pleased with them - they fit nicely and are not too baggy in the legs, are waterproof and breathable, and go on well over jeans. All in all I'd say they were a bargain. I think the price I paid was pretty cheap - I seem to recall the full price is about £15.

Robinsons do some REquisite (their own brand) overpants - I usually find their stuff quite good. OH picked some up from one of those camping / walking shops - they were really cheap £8ish and I think they rolled up into a bag. Jack Murphy do some too - I think they have them at Rideaway.

Gosh Clashnoir those chaps look great. Can you tell me what the fit is like in the thigh? I tried the Rambo chaps and they were too tight. Call me thunder thighs :redcarded:

Gosh Clashnoir those chaps look great. Can you tell me what the fit is like in the thigh? I tried the Rambo chaps and they were too tight. Call me thunder thighs :redcarded:

They fit any size and my OH wears them too and he's built like a rugby player.
They even fit on top of tweeds for shoot days.
Plenty room and they are so easy to get on.

newrider.com